cellphones without plans !? cheap too dat work!!?

what is a good website for cellphones without plans and it has to have cheap and awsome phones too! please help ... (about half a year ago my rentz got me a new phone with a contract and i cant stand another year and a half with that phone!)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

metro pcs sucks you hardly get signal.

get B00ST:)

• 1 decade ago

boost mobile is good they work off of nextel towers and you get unlimited mins, text, internet, and you get walkie talkie unlimited for 50$ a month. No contracts. The selection of phones are not that great, but they are cheap and durable. good luck.

• 1 decade ago

The best place is Cragslist.org

Find your city, lots of locals use it. Best thing is that you can try before you buy (not literally, but you could see the phone).

• ortis
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

yeah, circulate right into a cellular telephone keep, ask to purchase a telephone basically, p.c.. the telephone, circulate to the sign in, pay for the telephone, keep your receipt. oh and keep the telephone too. you could ought to get it unlocked, could be unfastened-$30, counting on what/who you recognize. maximum stands interior the mall or cellular telephone shops can launch for style of $30

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to Target or wal-mart and get a prepaid phone and just put your sim card in it, and here you are, hope this helps

Source(s): www.ifixcellular.com
  • 1 decade ago

Virgin mobile or metro pcs

• 1 decade ago

i hear that craigslist.org has some decent deals from locals. i got my phone from them...

• 1 decade ago

boost

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.