Why would he do this to me?

Well there's a guy that I like, and he likes me back.

So we're really close,

but whenever we went to a football game 4 days ago,

he's all over one of my best friends.

And he sits by HER and he seems to ignore me.

And whenever he says something nice about her,

he always looks up to see if I'm paying attention.

i mean, I didn't let it phase me while he was there,

I played it off and acted like I didn't care.

and then she gave him a ride home,

I cried after they left,

but why would he do that to me?

Does she mean anything to him?

Was he trying to make me jealous/get a reaction out of me?

And so justt now:

He asked me out!

Why would he hurt me and then ask me out?

Favorite Answer

He was totally trying to make you jealous!!! I reckon he likes you and was trying to see how you would respond if you'd care or not cheer up :)

That chick that he was all up on is NOT your friend!!! If she would do something like that to you then it's better that you have both of those pieces of junk out of your life now. You don't need to deal with that, because it sounds like he's only using her to get your attention and that's pretty pathetic. And the fact that your so-called "best friend" if buying into that bullsh*t then she's a moron and they both deserve each other. Just act like it doesn't phase you at all and he'll get bored with her. Just don't be foolish and take him back. He's not a good person!

I hate to say it but I would walk away from this one. He is only going to bring you more heart ache in the long run.

Find yourself a nice guy that knows how to treat a women. You don't need that kind of stress and sadness in your life.

because guys are not the brightest. he was trying to make you jealous, and it worked. but that is very immature. don't play his game. and why would one of your best friends give him a ride home? i question your friends loyalty to you also. if shes one your best she had to have known you liked him. find another guy before you get hurt.

wake up woman!

now slap yourself!

ok good. now that you have your attention..

guys are idiots. learn that real fast and you wont have to worry anymore.

who knows why he did what he did. hes an idiot. your the woman, youre the smart one, dont try to figure him out. just let him go and find someone who cares for you.

good job.