does an eyebrow piercing, when taken out , close up?

i'm considering getting an eyebrow piercing but I'm not sure. I don't want to have two small holes by my eyebrow when i get older and decide to remove the piercing.

I think that the scarring would be minimal. If it's anything, it could be easily concealed with makeup. All piercings eventually close, depending on how long you've had the piercing. Personally, if you want it and you're willing to accept the risks/complications associated with it, go for it! I'm considering having my eyebrow pierced myself, too.

unfortunately, no. if you get a piercing (unless you take it out before 6wks after it was pierced) you will have the hole for the rest of your life.

if you still want to get one and risk a hole, the best advice i have is to get the smallest bar possible, so that if/when you take it out, the scarring or hole is minimal.

You will most likely have a scar. I have one from mine. Still every ones body is different.

If you are really sooooo worried about having a scar don't get it.

I don't know why on earth you people care so much about a little tiny scar anyways. It's not like people are really going to be able to notice it all that much, most don't notice mine.

I had mine for only 3 months and regret it more that anything it did close up but now i'm left with 2 scars of my face.

every piercing close up after a while