Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

What changes would you make with Yahoo answers ?

Designs ?

Community Violations ?

e.t.c.

Favorite Answer

no more having to preview then submit your answer. just submit

First of all green is the best color! The only flaw I find in Yahoo Answers is that people randomly delete other peoples posts because they are so miserable that they get off by bringing someone else down and ruining their day. Y!A associates need to check what the person wrote before they declare it......unconstitutional??

I'd have a Humorous catagory, so wits will know who really wants to joke around. I'd have a Suicide catagory, a serious attention getter, so desperate people would be assured of immediate attention...with

severe penalty by Yahoo if anyone jokes with it. I should have explained better. The Suicide Catagory would only be answered by pre-approved professionals. The catagory would only enable the general public to Ask,

and contents would not be viewable by the general public. I dont know if such a thing is possible. PS Have made a suggestion to yahoo and they'll find some solution if possible..

• ?

Mandatory that every user take the community guidelines quiz and not be able to post an answer or question till they score 100%

i wish they would fix it on the moblie phones. When you use yahoo answers on cell phones the pictures are flooting on the questions and i cant read them. Its weird so i wish they would fix the mobile version or make one becasue i dont think they have a moble version yet.

get rid of the points system.

ban anyone who asks "how do you think I look"

make a separate category for MJ cult members.

make a way to give minus star(s) in the interesting box

I would make sure all the yahoo workers didn't have to post links to sites to get extra money.

the color.

green is getting OLD