Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Hahaha, Weird question about drooling problems?

Haha, Well, about a year ago, I had braces for the second time. And, I had drooling problems, because, well I don't really know WHY, but, I did. And at first I thought it was just my braces, but once I got them off, I still have really bad drooling problems.

Like when I talk for like 2-3 sentences, my mouth is full of saliva. [haha, very strange, haha]

Well, I was just wondering. What could I do to keep my mouth relatively dryER than it is now. Haha.

Favorite Answer

I never wore braces but I can relate with excess production of saliva. Actually, there are a few times where I don't swallow, such as when I sing or focus very hard on certain types of video games (such as a battle that requires full concentration, my mouth is a swimming pool by the end ^_^). But the reason I don't swallow when I sing is because stopping to swallow interrupts the flow of a song, a quick breath in general will not. I also allow a lot of saliva to build up in my mouth when I smile a lot (I apologize for the imagery of the following statement if you find it disgusting), I have thick strings between my teeth to the point where I look like a crazy comic book character. ^_^

The only way to dry your mouth out is to drink less fluid and eat more dry food, such as pretzels. You may be over-hydrated. I do not practice medicine in any way, so don't take my answer as sound medical advice, but I can tell you from experience that the more hydrated you are, the more saliva you produce. To avoid drooling, tilt your head back like I do when I'm singing and I feel drool about to seep out, alas, during a long song with no breaks, you can hear the saliva sloshing around in my mouth towards the end as I attempt to enunciate words, especially those words with a lot of "s", "x", and "z" sounds. I actually don't hypersalivate, but when someone doesn't swallow for three minutes, that person's mouth can become quite full. ^_^ Because of that, I only performed once, I was quite sure that others could hear my saliva swishing in my mouth, although nobody else said anything over it.

BQ: What's your identify, whats your identify? - Real identify? Nicole. Is it nana? - Nope. BQ two: What are your emotions toward Rhianna? - She's adequate. I do not like her songs even though. BQ three: Are you a skank hoe too? - Nahh. BQ four: Do you are making catchy songs? - I write songs however I doubt they would be regarded catchy. BQ five: Isn't Andrew van de kamp fineee? - Idk who that's... Ok I simply googled him. Yea he is kinda lovely. BQ 6: Do you believe they must deliver him again? - .... BQ 7: Don't ya believe Bree's horny? - Bree from this segment? She's particularly beautiful. BQ eight: Don't ya believe Carlos must shave? - Ok now I'm misplaced. BQ nine: Where you from? - Canada BQ 10: Your Moon signal? - Cancer BQ eleven: Best and worst Moon signal on your opinion? - Not certain. BQ 12: What do you believe of Pisces? - They're notable. BQ thirteen: What do you believe of Pisces Moons? - I have no idea any. But I like Pisces so I must like Pisces moons :P BQ 14: ? Ask me some thing - How ancient are you? :P BQ 15: What do you believe I am (Not astrologically, actually) - A man or woman. BQ sixteen: What did you consume for dinner? - Veggies BQ 17: Would you rape any of your lecturers? (I might They're Ex strippers hmmm SHMEXY) - Uhm all my lecturers are ladies. No thank you. BQ 18: Im Bi - Okay. BQ 19: Did you simply move O_o? - Noo. BQ 20: What involves brain whilst i say sixty nine - Lol the identical factor that regularly involves everybody's minds :P BQ 21: What involves brain whilst I say SUPERNATURAL? - The exhibit Jen likes! BQ 22: How ancient are you? (Uhuuuh getting individually) - 17 BQ 23: What is the signal of your bestie? - Pisces BQ 24: Would you desire to be mine? - Sure :P BQ 25: B--itch No i already obtained one - lmao I such as you. BQ 26: Do you experience proactive ads? - No they are freakin disturbing. BQ 27: What is your opinion on Maria Sharapova? (She fineee too and a well participant woot woot) - Idk who that's... BQ 28: Your opinion on roger federer? - Still have no idea who that's... BQ 29: Had sufficient but? - Nah I like this survey. BQ 30: Who might you love to mount? - Lol BQ 31: Thank you in your endurance - Oh you are welcome. BQ 32: Are you smexy? Rate your self out of 10 (cost me too) - Nope.... I'm like a -one hundred. You're regularly like a 3204328023. BQ 33: Am I a man or a lady :O? How ancient do you believe i'm? Do you believe i have obtained issues? - You're a man. Not certain how ancient you're however I'm guessing you are a youngster. Problems? Everyone does. BQ 34: Do you've gotten issues? Everyone does. BQ 35: Goodbye Ty for ya time. No crisis lol. Byee.

hahahah me too!

Source(s): i still have braces