i really like her but she 14 and im 17?

i like her a lot and im pretty sure she likes me a lott too, but the only thing is shes 14.. i dont want her for sex that is already out of the question for me. i can keep it in my pants and wait. but whats the limits we can do? something? because i would like to kiss her atleast. i live in nebraska.. please give my facts and not your opinion

i dont want sex!!!!

Favorite Answer

If you two are in high school, I don't see this being a problem for you until you turn eighteen, unless she is fifteen by then. Statutory laws generally apply to those who are involved with someone else three years younger, with a two month leniency. I'm not sure if this is the case in Nebraska.

My best advice to you is to make a very good impression on her parents. At first it might be good to ask your girlfriend to spend a lot of time at her parent's house (this will make them trust you more, help them understand that your intentions are pure), perhaps come to dinner regularly (and compliment the cook!), and talk a lot with her father (the dad is usually the biggest problem in these relationships), and try to keep dates in public places during the day (i.e. the sunday afternoon matinée at the theater, the mall, etc).

With such a precarious difference in age, the only people who are likely to give you problems are the girl's parents. As she is so much younger (probably only a freshman at the most and you possibly a senior), there is a wide gap in maturity and her parents will be aware of that. Show them that you respect her genuinely, and the relationship should be much smoother!

it can cause an uproar to some people since she's not 16 or older but you are. whether or not the relationship is sexual or not, or mutual. you'd have to look up your specific state's opinion on that, but that's the usual generalized idea i've heard.

if you didn't advertise wildly your guys' relationship it shouldn't be a problem, most people leave it alone.

As long as you two don't have sex, it's legal(:. So don't stress. The only thing I would worry about its the maturity levels, but if you can handle it, go for it.

i don't see anything wrong with that, ive know alot of friends who have dated older guys, but yeah im 16

Run the other way before your zipper is pulled down and you are charged with rape.

age is just a number, it depends on how much you care about that person.

leave her alone

umm.

that's not good..!