My boyfriend of two years dumped me.?

And as of now, I've realized I don't want anyone else, only him. He said me and him would wind up going out again, but I want to be sure of it. How do I win him back? And he left because he wanted to be alone.

Favorite Answer

He just sounds like a plain, flat out a**hole. He's not good enough for you. You love him all the same while he dumps you saying that he wants to be alone? You offer your love and he blew back in your face. Forget about him, find someone who will treat you how you deserve to be treated.

The same thing has happened to me. I was with that person I thought was the be all end all. She had a kid. I met her while pregnant. She was getting a seperation. I was ready to man up drop out of school and be the kids father. Then the child comes and she wants to be alone and doesn't want me around anymore.

Now I thought of ways of trying to win her back but I can't. She wants her space and says she doesn't want a boyfriend and just her kid and her. I feel foolish,

Just do what you want to do. He left you and you will always have doubt in the back of your mind if he will bail again. So do what you have to survive and find happiness in life.

People say that but always remember one thing, if you get back together a 2nd time it leads on for the other partner and then they want to break up agian. dont get your hopes up