Are my legs like, really big? [pic included]?

obviously im the one sitting closest to the camera

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs134...

here's another if you cant determine:

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs181...

from these 2 pictures would i be considered fat? im just wondering cause everytime i ask friends they give me the "you look fine" answer, i wanna know the TRUTH. thanks everyone.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you look awesome to me....legs and all!

• 1 decade ago

From the point of view of a girl, I think ur legs are fine. I have the same problem in thinking that my legs are big. I have big calves so I felt self concious everytime i used to go out. I've realized that my legs are fine the way they are. I think a tan would give them more definition however. It always helps me. lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not at all.. These days every girl thinks they need toothpick model legs when really average girls with curves and meat are hotter.

I live in a town thats ALWAYS hot (heat wise lol) and everyone wears shorts and our legs don't matter.

=]

• 1 decade ago

Well you're not skinny but you're definitely not fat. Therefore i suppose that you're somewhere in between that. It's nothing to be concerned about because some people are just born with bigger bones. You're beautiful the way you are!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

welllll i have an eating disorder, so i usually look at everyone and see them as fat.

but with you

i don't know

your legs are just

really really attractive

haha

no

you're not fat

they look awesome :D

Source(s): i'm a lesbian... with an eating disorder....
  • 1 decade ago

no u look like ur at a normal weight ur not fat at all=]

o yeah ur pretty=]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO. your legs are not big. you are not fat at all. i don't know where you get such a preposterous idea.

• 1 decade ago

i dunno all i see are tree trunks...

lol im joking, they look fine, actually better than fine. i guess its personal taste but i hate chicken skinny legs, yours are actually perfect and im not just sayin that...

Source(s): sorry i feel bad now so im trying to give you compliments to balance it out....you have beautiful... eyes...and legs...
  • 1 decade ago

omg nooo.

youre cutee :D

• 1 decade ago

girl, i wish i was as skinny as you. :/

so no. not at ALL.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.