Hello GLBT.So how was every ones day? what did everyone do?

Favorite Answer

I was lazy all day and I finished the book I was reading, and then I went to work and I just barely got home.

I'm an 18 year old cashier, and our store's corporate visit is tomorrow so I was cleaning everything from top to bottom and vaccuming and climbing on ladders to stock stuff and cleaning up after all of the lazy @ss people and their kids.

So yeah, my day was normal.

Well, as a matter of fact, my day was marvelous! I took the trolley down the valley where I went to the outdoor mall. After a nice excursion to Panera Bread, I bumped into a few former classmates! What were the odds! We sat for hours gossiping when another handsome friend came along! All in all, it was a quite exquisite day.

You honestly want to know about my day?~

That's nice, love. :D Let's be best friends. <3

Lol jk.

Today I went to school expecting it to be HORRIBLE. See, last Friday, I got realllllllly pissed. So pissed, I called home around lunch hour (which is like, 12 in the afternoon) and pretended I was sick. I HAD to get out of school. I'll give you a hint in two words: Sexist pigs.

Regardless. Apparently everybody forgot about me leaving, and everything was all happy dandy today. So yeah. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. I woke up today feeling good, and I wasn't about to let some Bible Thumpers ruin my day.

Hey hey hey! You. I hope you have a good day tomorrow. :D

I hope I do too...

Went to my grandma's house for a party cuz it was someone's birthday. Everyone in that family speaks spanish, so I didn't understand much =P

Still fun though. A really hot girl was there :)

• My day was pretty good. I went to school then came home and looked after my daughter. She just went to bed and I'm waiting for my girl to come home from work :).

• ?

My day was very good.

I spent the day with my mom and doing work around the yard with the horses.

You?