Jryl
Jryl asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Fans who haven't experienced a single super bowl win with their team?

which season was the best for that team and how deep did they get into the playoffs? as an Eagles fan it would be the 2004 season and we went to superbowl xxxix.

Gary C, I feel great, cause when we win it some season, I can brag it and bring it around YOU.

idc if you're team already won, cause, oh, you'll care.

Favorite Answer

detroit lions

the last time they won an NFL championship 1957, they were considered a dynasty after that winning championships in 1952, 53, and 57.

but superbowl era, the lions have done nothing really. 1991 would be theyre best year since the superbowl was started. they beat the dallas cowboys for theyre lone playoff victory since 1957. the lions then went on to play the redskins in the nfc championship game and lost.

The best season I've seen as a Chiefs fan was the 1993 season. Went 11-5 with Montana leading the offense and DT leading a vicious defense. Ended up losing to Buffalo in the AFC Championship game. That was also the last season that the Chiefs won a playoff game.

The New Orleans Saints will probably never in my life time go to the Super Bowl. The year they played Chicago for The NFC Championship game the got mauled. And CHICAGO BEARS got mauled in the Super Bowl. This is one reason Some Louisiana fans are only LSU fans.

• Escape

My Favorite team has won two Super bowls, but I didn't experience either one considering I wasn't born yet. The years they won it all would be the best they had. Perfection in 72 and repeat in 73.

• Seti I

Mine was the two Denver Broncos Back to Back Superbowls. I was 25 years old! The one that hurt was the Broncos vs. Pittsburgh Steelers in 2005, i felt if we would of beat them i would of also beat seattle in the superbowl!

I've been an Eagles fan since 1968 and Super Bowl 15 against Oakland was my highlight. However, SB39 wasn't so bad.

I've been a Phins fan my whole life, they won their only Superbowls before I was born, I saw them go to the Superbowl and lose as a kid...I'm gonna LOVE watching them win it all this year (on their home turf no less)...

Source(s): all you motherlickers who doubt me will all have to kiss the Phins 3rd ring come next February...
  • Dragon

1994 season. Recently the 2007 season.

• Kelly

1998. Falcons made it to the Super Bowl but lost to the Broncos.

get ready to change that expierence to the superbowl win of the 09-10 season which will be taken by the eagles