Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

whats the most impresssive thing in the BIBLE that you think Jesus did?

whats your favorite bible story about something JESUS did and try not to reply with a lol .....impressive not impresssive ...

11 Answers

Relevance
  • andre
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i am impressed with the quiet dignity Jesus had right before his death. he suffered so much for us.

• 1 decade ago

Well, other than his death on the cross which is the most important there is this one...

Jesus went to Bethany, and when he approached the home of Martha and Mary, Martha ran out to meet him. She was very sad, and felt almost like scolding Jesus for not coming right away. She was sure, you see, that if Jesus had been there he could have made her brother well. But now he was dead.

Jesus went to the grave of Lazarus, and after he had prayed to God, his Heavenly Father, he called to Lazarus, "Come forth!" And Lazarus came forth from the grave because the power of God had made him alive again. Isn't that a wonderful story?

• Tessie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

When he healed a little girl he didn't do it in front of a crowd, but took her parents into a private room and she came back to life. How thoughtful to avoid a circus atmosphere. Then he told her parents to give her something to eat. I love that.

Source(s): www.watchtower.org
  • 1 decade ago

beating the crap out of the moneychangers. First and perhaps ONLY incident in the NT that makes Jesus seem like a real person.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think it was the feeding the 5000 story.

Two fish + Four loaves = However many He darn well pleased

Source(s): Jesus Math
  • Dawn C
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Coming back from the dead- that is by far the most impressive thing He ever did

• God of heaven and earth subjecting himself to the cross was pretty impressive and then rose from the grave...wow!

• 1 decade ago

It'd have to be that whole raising from the dead thing. If thats not impressive, I don't know what is!

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

His Death Burial and Resurection

• 1 decade ago

Died on the cross for MY sins and defeated death by resurrecting.

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)

Source(s): www.biblegateway.com Totally impressed
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.