Guys: If you ask a girl if you can call her..?

What does that mean generally?

He said he needed help with the homework..of course I had to say no because my mom won't let me talk on the phone really late (we were texting..)

He has a girlfriend... O_o

Favorite Answer

That is typically how we operate. It's easier to woo a gal on the phone than by texting. That and if it's a girl we really like, it's a lot more pleasant to hear her voice. It also lets us know that we have more of the attention of the girl than just texting.

But alas, it sounds like you shot him down. Crash and burn. Looks like he's gotta go find some other girl who might be interested in him. Poor little boy. All of us manly men mock him as he walks away feeling all lonely and dejected. (in other words, if you've got feelings for this guy and don't want him feeling like that, you've got to let him know to try again)

It provides somewhat some self assurance to a guy whilst a girl calls him, it ability she is involved, and not purely putting up with him. additionally, in this present day age, why ought to it consistently be the guy? Why can not females take multiple the accountability? i'm inquisitive approximately equivalent rights for women people...

i can't think of any reason why a guy would ever wanna call you.

unless he's either plain DRUNK or DITSY and needs money.

anyway, i think you and your guy are meant for each other. i mean, you've got a guy who is far from the others who ALWAYS NEED A WOMAN'S ATTENTION AND APPROVAL, not like the rest who's GOT NO STEEL BALLS A.K.A. CONFIDENCE AND MAKES EXCUSES and above all, far from the other guys who HAS NO OPTIONS AND CAN'T MAKE OPTIONS WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN. what more could you ever ask for in a guy?

well we could get together, do stuffs secretly, spank you everytime you don't do your homework and have exciting, thrilling and mind blowing experiences but that will never happen.

in fact, i can predict that you and your guy will have 1.5 kids after a year of marriage and is happily living on a birdcage.

well we can date but i'm busy and have other more important women to attend to. so tell me, what do you "have" and that i should "consider" you hmm?

can you last up 'til the EIGHTH round with ME? don't e-mail if you can't. i don't like spam. e-mail if you can. shows you're not fake confident.

Hmm... Late night texting + a call at the end... Sounds like he likes you. I never do homework that late at night, and if I was, I would just text for help.

He want to chat girl! Homework, how long they gonna keep sayn that? Txt him, talk at school, whatever, just talk to the poor, desperate guy-

If a guy asks you anything about your phone number or where to reach you, it means that he likes you and wants to talk to you more. I also suggest that you try to flirt if you like him when he calls you. Im sure he will ask you to "hang out" very soon. "Hang out" = "date"

hope i helped.

answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtTix...

Source(s): life

im not a guy sorry but so far you only have one answer :(

anyway. im guessing that he likes you. has he been acting differently so far? if he has, he has a crush on him. discover your feelings for him. if u think he likes you and you like him. ask him about it.

good luck :)

just say you'll come over to help him out tomorrow. he doesnt actually need help! he jut wants to talk so why not in person?!

It means that he likes you and was trying to make a excuse to talk to you!

Source(s): Experiance

if a guy asked me that i would be nervous and be like "crap im about to talk to him on the phone AH!"