is he too old for me?

im almost 15 and i like this guy who just turned 17 and drives. should i go for it? thanks:)

i liked him before he was old enough to even drive but i thinks its a bonus that he drives now

Favorite Answer

Lmao wow I'm in the exact same situation as you. No I dont think he is too old for you, or I wouldn't be with the guy I am right now Haha. =O

He's a perfect age =) He can drive you places too ;) Like my man does. lmao. its a bonusss XD

No, it is only two years. My parents are 8 years apart. But when he turns 18 there should be no sexual things until you are 18 as well but actually in some states if there is a 4 year age gap then you guys are fine. It would be best to look into that, but I don't see this as bad anyways.

OMG OLD?? are you crazy?

im a 13 year old girl and i like this guy from my church

thats 21. i know it might sound gross but i like him because

hes not after sex, and hes really christian. thats all im looking for.

hes not even that good looking but im in love with him. and ik he likes me too.

OOH AND BTW THE BEST BOYFRIEND YOU CAN HAVE IS THE

KIND THAT DRIVES!!! IF THEY DONT DRIVE THEN THEYRE LAME.

:)

• Jenzy

lol yeah i've dated someone who was 16 when i was 14

If you have to ask, then yes.

• Chris

absolutely not

Answer mine, please, everyone http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200908...