I think my toothbrush is possessed!! Please help me!?

its been happening for about a month now. Every day, I wake up finding my toothbrush in odd places, and I dont even remember putting it in these strange places. The strangest place I found it was in the microwave. I once taped the brush onto my bathroom sink, but the next day I find it taped onto the bathroom ceiling. I even video taped my brush sitting there in nights, but it didnt move, it just sat there like a inocent toothbrush! Besides finding it in wrong places, it also did horrible on cleaning my teeth, it made my gum bleed many times. I can't throw it away either! It keeps coming back! No one believes me, I'm not on drugs, and I'm not insane. I dont what to do, help me!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to get an exorcist.

• jm
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Your toothbrush is crying out for help. Try changing your toothpaste, it worked for me. I found my toothbrush trying to get into the liquor cabinet, that was the last straw. I bought a mint flavored toothpaste.

• 1 decade ago

Move 5000 miles away where it can't follow!

If that doesn't work, just carry it around with you everywhere you go.

If that seems too uncomfortable, you may just need to end your life.

• 1 decade ago

Somebody is ******* with your toothbrush. Who knows where they put it? They might have brushed their *** with it just to see if you would brush your teeth with it after. I recommend throwing it out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try burning It

• 1 decade ago

You change toothbrush.

• 1 decade ago

maybe you have ghosts.

call Ghostbusters.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lol burn it and buy a new one :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.