Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

what are your thoughts on this?

some say you cant take drake serious because he was an actor before he blew up with his music career.i dont get it. why cant you take him serious? Jamie foxx was an actor/comedian before he blew up. so how come i dont hear anything about him? What do you think?

Favorite Answer

Well I love drake...an I later found out about him being on Degrassi

It makes no difference to me..He was like 14 when he started doing the shows...Im sure he's parents had some type of pressure on him doing the show an also that is an extra income. So its not like he was 23 doing children tv shows an then all of a sudden wants to be a rapper...personally I don't care where you came from...Drake was noticed by the world...an he hasn't even put out an album like that is CRAZY...so good for him

I hear a lot of people saying they won't listen to his music once they had found out he was on Degrassi and that he's from Canada. People are so fxckin' stupid sometimes. Me personally, I dont like Drake all that much in the first place..but it has nothing to do with his old acting career or where he's from.

Drake F***ing sucks just like everybody on YME.

i could never take Drake serious anyway

they are hataz, they dont like him becuz of Best I Ever Had, they dont like him cuz he wasnt raised in the ghetto, they dont like him cuz he had no struggle growing up, they dont like him cuz hes jewish, they dont like him cuz he speaks properly...............THOSE R ALL TERRIBLE REASONS NOT TO LIKE A GUY

the only good reason ppl have for not likin a him is becuz he acts tough and hood when he rly isnt, when hes rly a very smart guy, but smart ppl cant be in rap i guess.............thats the only good reason for ppl not likin Drake and i think it is complete BS

because drake is wack