How can I get rid of a roommate?

My husband sister and her butthole boyfriend are living with us. I need to break them up and kick him out. How can I go about doing that. They never come out of there room and he won't let her do anything not even with her family. What can I do plus we are expecting a child but I don't want to be mean and have my sister in-law mad at me.

Favorite Answer

Don't try to break them up, it's too ugly. Gently suggest with the baby coming the house will get noisier and with all the baby stuff, more crowded and maybe it's time for them to find someplace quieter. If that doesn't work.....and it probably won't.......how about charging them rent? Baby expenses you know.

my suggestion would be, just explain to them you are having a baby soon and you think it would be better if they found another place to live, so you and your loved one can enjoy each other and the baby.