(GIRLS ONLY!) Help Me! Guy Problem!?

i have a crush on a guy in my class, school starts in a week, i donno what i should do...my bro stupiedly told his friend i like him...

tell me if you think he likes me back because:

He Tackled me,

Hugged Me, (on accedent)

and many more things

i cant wait to go to school and see him again!

on the other hand

i dont wanna go to school! 2 lesbian r in my class as well

Favorite Answer

He probably likes you, or he is just playing around, but most likely he has the hots for you aswell ;)

Just try talking to him a bit more than you do now.

Also don't worry about people that are lesbians. They aren't any different than you, they would just prefer to date women. =)

Just chill out and let events unfold. If this guy really likes you, just do your best to stay within his social sphere and he will come to you. Dont act too excited or flirty or he might think you're desperate and that is a HUGE turn off for guys.

Anyways...I'd like to also mention that you need to get over being afraid of lesbians. That's prejudice and it's the same thing as being afraid of black people. dont be afraid of things or people because they are different. I have a few lesbian and gay guy friends and they always felt hated in school. It made them very depressed and even now that we're adults and all grown up they still feel bad about how they were treated at school.

eh... i would watch him at school..cuz a guy i knew did the same thing to me and i went out wit him and he turned out to b a frekin player.. so just wait a little bit and see if hes just a flirt.. if that makes sence..

If he do that after he knew that you like her, be careful maybe she was using it as advantage over you. Be observant and don't fall to fast to him okay... one step at a time and take it slowly

awwwwwwwwwwww well he likes youuuu =]

and ehhhhh lesbians lmaooooo just stay away from them!

i think he likes you and he shows it by playing around with you ^_^

i think he likes you :D

or atleast thats what happens when most guys like you :D.

Source(s): meee.