help....having a hard time after wife's death?

my wife died like 3-4 weeks ago. and i have been having trouble meeting new women. they all seem taken or aloof..or not interested. or overweight. i never told my wife but i alwasy kinda had the hots for her younger sister. and she is actually single now......i feel very fortunate ..like the luckiest guy in the world. like this is fate. but is it too soon???? should i wait another couple weeks or so??

she has sexy legs.

gosh you dont have to answer....but no need to call me names

Favorite Answer

too early to meet new women......

take the time to need to grieve.

TROLL....... GET A CLUE.... GET A LIFE.

first of all im gonna keep it real with you cause thats just what i do..that is so trifling and disrespectful..not only to yourself or women period but to your wife..it was f**ked up that you even had a thang for her sister while she was living but now that shes gone into a better place..thats even more f**ked up...if i was your wife in my grave i would be the first ghost to be alive to bust a cap in your a**..and thats real...so get over it but you do what you want but that just proves my point how dudes are doggs!

3-4 weeks? Dude, get to the shrink.

Please your lyin if any married man that was once married they would not be tryna date so soon especially if their wife supposedly just died your full of sh!tt . And your a perve

Source(s): Stop Tryna get attention on here you fat ;lazy divorced a55hole

take a break for a least a year, your moving ito things to quick. show some respect. After a year is up then start living.

No person on earth can be this cruel, you have to be a troll....

You're really that sad are you?

Why not get a life instead of writing horrible questions?

Coincidence??? I nicknamed my friend's 9 year old son bobert...I think you have the same maturity level!!!

• Well Forrest you know what your Mama used to say, "Stupid is as stupid does." You are sailing in deep, deep stupid.

• Chrys

how about you grow up

Did you kill her or something??????????