Why cant people accept you for the way you are?

i have a rough history and past and it seems some people are to ignorant and close minded to look through the bad and see the good that i have become. they love me to death until they find out about my past its beginning to become quite the nuisance and makes me want to give up on people all together... ive tried very hard and succeeded in changing my ways from drugs and how i treat women to how i act. but people look at that past and think oh he hasn't changed! so im just curious why cant people see you for who you really are? and not how you use to be years ago? am i stupid or something for being honest and telling them about my past or should i just start lying?

wow i got you babe... thats one of the most meaningful things ive heard in a very long time that really hit home with me

Its because people need a way to either let their anger or insecurities out. So people do this by picking on someone or teasing them. This is how they feel better about themselves because in their mind the person they are making fun of is a bigger loser then themselves. But really its not true, everyone should be treated the same!

ok never start to lie because if u lie to other ppl ur only lying to urself. ppl can just be really stupid and ignorant.just keep making new friends and eventually u should find that one person who accepts u for who u really are. meanwhile just ignore the bullshit

nah. don't start lyin. that leads to more bad stuff.

but u don't gotta tell em either. after they get close enough to know what kinda person u are now and won't be negative influenced by u tellin em then u can.

cause ppl are buttholes.. dont lie about who you are. if they dont like you for you then you dont need them in our life.. F them

They have Dily-do's up their a~us!