Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Is Sarah Palin's future limited to pole dancing in Asia?

This is an outright travesty if this is what the poor woman is reduced to as she tries to make ends meet.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, there is always the path Tonya Harding went - celebrity boxing though I suspect Sarah will be doing cage fighting against a Polar Bear. Asians are pretty sick puppies having seen Takashi's castle and endurance she won't last long there. -- The image of an oiled up Todd in a posing pouch is just too horrible to contemplate.

• Ciaron
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I very much doubt a bunch of drunk Korean business men would be able to keep their kimchi down seeing her gyrate her pelvis. Still she has one vital skill that as a politician she has learned from the masters - talking through her butt she could do a duet with Mr Methane talking about her plans for health care reform while Mr Methane does his version of "Smoke on the water". Still Todd will always lend a hand rubbing baby oil over his body whilst gyrating around only wearing a posing pouch and telling people the has a really healthy prostate for a man his age.

• 1 decade ago

I am Sara Palin's husband I demand that know one answer this assenine question of my little Eskimo's future as a pole dancer.

• 1 decade ago

She will return for the 2012 election with a new image. She will ditch the beehive hairdo along with the "motherly" image, and she will start showing cleavage, spouting double-entendres and wearing shorter skirts, along with using Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback" as her campaign song.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well as long as she doesn't talk she might have a future as manager of a car wash.

• 1 decade ago

Frankly, that is what we'll ALL be doing for a living if we don't pay China back, among other things.

• 1 decade ago

Your desperate fear of Sara Palin's political success is so very sweet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO YOUR thinking of sasha and malia..

SexySarah is gonna do wonders for this counrty!!

• 1 decade ago

No she could sink much lower and get a show on Fox.

• 1 decade ago

Not at all, but damn, I would love to see it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.