So Why Does Giovanni Dos Santos want to Stay in Tottenham.?

It was reported that one or two premier teams were interested in him, there were also reports that Inter De Milan really really wanted him and Olimpiakos was also interested in his services. So all these teams wanted him and yet he refuses to leave Tottenham where the Coach is still not giving him a shot. Although on his last game with Tottenham he played a phenomenal game. So Why does he stay? Is the coach finally going to give him a chance.

Favorite Answer

Gio is going to stay because the coach is getting more confidence now. Last game he made the bench. Before Tottenham's last game he had not even made bench...another reason is that Luka Modric is out for like 2 months possibly longer maybe until the December break...with that said Gio will at least have a shot at trying to earn that new opened spot....which could lead into regular starter role if he plays well enough.

He wants to prove that he can be in the starting line up for tottenham. A team like Inter Milan wont play him as a starter. they have players with a higher level and more experience. Maybe he was promised a chance by the tottenham coach. hope he gets it soon

• kulpa

i think of this became right into a large flow for him, Barca buys and sell too many gamers and tehres too lots tension i beleive for him there, upload to that he has to play in champions league etc. yet the place he's now he can no longer basically improve as a participant yet extremely define his enjoying kind by ability of having a starter place, possibly no longer enjoying interior the champions league however the FA Cup or Uefa Cup and get adventure and in some years make a huge flow to anotehr club. i'm incredibly satisfied for him and how he's appearing. i think of he will blow followers away this season and help tottenham attain the proper 5 interior the league(additionally they ought alot of stable gamers which will help)

I heard about the Greek Club wanting him....Did not hear about the rest.

I know there was a rumor about Vela and Gio both going to a spanish club. That died pretty quick.

Are we sure Gio wants to stay? Tottenham is doing good but my guess...They will lose to Manchester United the next game and lose to Chelsea the game after. Should be fun though.

This is what I heard on the radio. The coach of Tottenham told him that he is going to give him the confidence to at least come on to the bench. He talked to him 1-2 hours telling him that he now shows what it has to play in the EPL, that its now all up to Gio to prove it. I think lil by lil he will start getting his playing time. Ive read in blogs and heard on radio that fans want Gio to stay in Tottenham. So i think Gio feels that responsibility to make it in Tottenham, and prove what he is all about. I hope he does.....

He wants to prove all the haterz he can be a starter. I really like that but he should've gone to olimpiakos cuz he was gonna get playing time and he could've played the champions league

There's only one reason to stay in Tottenham: Masochism.

its tottenham, a great club.

I think he wants to stay to prove himself that he can win a starting job. Its a challenge to him. Maybe thats why he wants to stay.

luka modric just broke his leg.....and he is the sub for modric.