which hotel is better the venetian of palazzio?

In stars or status or watever or just in your opinion.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • MS
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They are both basically the same place - owned by the same corporation, adjoin each other, etc. But the Palazzo is newer and the rooms are a bit bigger. All the rooms are suites at both places, and both places are beautiful and have great service. You really can't go wrong with either, but I'd say Palazzo's rooms are probably a bit nicer.

• 1 decade ago

The Palazzo is the new extension of the Venetian, both run by the Sands Corporation. The Palazzo is opened for less than 3 years so is newer, and also bigger, but just as grand, and is a 5 diamond luxury hotel.

• lvgeno
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Palazzo suites are a bit bigger than the original Venetian. All the Venetian rooms have been remodeled to compare with the Palazzo. So if you want a little more room than I would go with the Palazzo. You can save a few buck by renting the little bit cheaper Venetian. Won't really matter much.

• Seti I
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

you mean the venetian or palazzo?? If so i would go with the Palazzo hotel because its newer and better rooms then venetian, you can walk to either side no matter where your at.. Both hotels are clean..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paco
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The Palazzo is simply a newer wing of the Venetian. The rooms are a little bigger and it is more palatial, but it is a little cold. You will find yourself walking back to the Venetian most of the time where it is more charming.

------------------

• 1 decade ago

Stay at either one and enjoy both! They both have a lot to offer. The Palazzo has beautiful foutains and a waterfall. The Venetian has great shopping and Gondola rides! Both have great shows. Both hqve great restaurants.

• 1 decade ago

They are both 5 star hotels. You cant go wrong staying at either.

• 1 decade ago

Save your money & stay at the IP (Imperial Palace). It's right in the middle of the strip, and was recently (within 6 or 7 years, I think) remodeled. I've stayed at all of 'em, and believe me, the last thing you'll want to do in Vegas is sit in your hotel room, so use the cash more effectively seeing the town & playing!

• 1 decade ago

venetian is definetly way better!

have funnn: )

• 1 decade ago

Both are Sands Corporation and connected. Both are fantastic!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.