Am i anorexic? Please help.?

I'm 160cm and 46.5kg.

I eat around 600-800 calories a day and I keep weighing myself and I'm concerned over a lot of stuff I eat.

Btw, is it true that tall people eat a lot of vegetables?

Favorite Answer

Hey there

Actually, I'm facing the same problem. I'm 162cm and 46kg. There are points in time where I really act like an anorexic, count my rice grains, cry over my weight a lot etc. so I get worried about myself too. But after lots of research I decided I'm not anorexic, but I'm definitely at risk so I'm watching out for myself. I suggest you do more reading up on the symptoms and see if you're really an anorexic. If you still think you are, then talk to someone you trust and discuss the next course of action to take (like maybe see an professional for help) to prevent your condition from getting worse. Take care!

Source(s): you're not alone (:

Well anorexic is where you dont eat at all. I would go a little higher on the calories girls should intake anywhere from 1200-1500 calories. Intake of low calories drops your metabolism and you shouldnt want that.

I am not sure if tall people eat a lot of vegetables because I know a lot of tall people and they hate them lol but everyone should try to eat more veggies : )

Hope this helps : )

Yes, You are heading in that direction. Turn Around before it's too late.

No, even "Short People" eat Vegetables. I am only 5'3 and love vegetables.

As long as you are eating enough to be full I think your are doing fine. I don't think you are anorexic, just thin. If you start obsessing over getting thinner or losing weight then you should be worried. You probably just have a high motabolism.

no ure not. i'm 160 and 42kg and i eat alot but i just stay the same.

and definitely not all tall people eat alot of vege. you cant stereotype like that

i dont know if its true tall ppl eat alot of veggies. but i think you should eat. ....everyone does. ppl die by not eating....called starvation. i love food espeshally mexican food, i dont know how anyone wouldnt wanna love some bomb food down. just eat more, eat normal, eat healthy.

idk can you fit your hand around your arm between your elbow and shoulder with your thumb and idex finger touching

if u can you are anerexic

i say go to costco and get a huge chocolate fidge cake and eat it all by yourself