Anyone have skeletons in the backyard?

I remember watching 'scariest places on earth' on t.v. and there was an episode where a team of paranormal investigators were digging around the grounds of an old house looking for human remains. They found what looked like part of a human femur and stopped filming saying "The sheriff's department has no plans of excavating the alleged burial site."

If I had video evidence of human remains being recovered on residential property I would assume the sheriff's dept. would be more involved. Or some sort of investigation be conducted, but it was not made clear if there were really human remains buried under that house.

Out of curiosity I wonder if anyone has accidentally discovered human remains on their property and actually 'saw' these bodies being uncovered.

Update:

okay i'm deleting my question because you're all acting like ******* idiots.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I did once! It was at Halloween and I thought my mom bought a fake one for decorations....nope, someone just killed someone, waited for their flesh to decompose, and then set them up in my yard.....

Source(s): Atheist......that's a lie BTW.
  • 1 decade ago

I was digging in my garden one day and I found a front tooth of a human it had to have come from a man because it was real big. I gave it to a neighbor and they took it to the dentist and he said it was a human tooth from a male. but I never found anything else.thank God I probably would have freaked out. but I have seen the swings swing back and forth, when no kids are playing on the playground behind my house.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh yeaaaah, tons of skellys. Heck, I once found enough bones recreate my entire graduating class. I then proceeded to dance with the one I decided looked most like that girl I never had the guts to ask to the prom. It was so romantic.

Source(s): (being sarcastic)
  • 1 decade ago

I don't think so, but our house was built in 1871, and it has a tunnel that connects it to the house behind us, which used to be the original owner's sons' house. That thought is creepy. It's closed off, but the idea is nasty. We have found lots of bones, but they were all animal, I think.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope. Just a pool

• 1 decade ago

Actually yes, I literally do but it's not what you think!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can not answer this question without incriminating myself.

so NO

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I once found some jews in my backyard, since jews are the scum of the earth I killed them, the only good jew is a dead one

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You don't read the paper much do you?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea, I have plenty.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.