Major Back Pain...Can You Help?

Yesterday, I was trying to get a small exercise thing out from beside my bed and I twisted oddly (the machine is a little on the heavy side too). Right away I had really bad pain in my upper back, right between my shoulder blades. I have no idea if I just put out my back or if I actually pulled/ripped something. Either way, it's killing me any time i move my head to either side...or move at all.

Any suggestions other than going to the doctor on how to fix it or make it better?

Anything would be helpful.

Oh and I'm 18 if that helps anything.

The reason why I can't go to the doctor is because I currently have no medical insurance.

Favorite Answer

hey there I weight train on a regular basis and all the time when I lift heavy for my back I start having rhomboid pain which is the muscle right between the shoulder blades. I too thought I pulled something but it just so happens that I found out they are just inflammed. Here go the solutions that helped me.

1. Take an anti inflammitory for temporary pain relief

2. Order online a foam roller and use it 5-10 min a day.

This is a cheap fix and trust me it works.

• dech

Plenty extra towns if we appear external of the US however inside the US, I feel this can be a beautiful well record (besides I do not know if it is reasonable to rely Dallas-Fort Worth and Minneapolis-St. Paul as separate towns; kinda like how the Bay is noticeable as one discipline). There are ordinarily a couple of specific factors for why those towns shouldn't have remarkable artists. Some towns fall below the shadow of others. For instance, 2 of the six contributors of the Visionaries are from San Diego however the group is commonly noticeable as being from LA. Dallas-Fort Worth is the scene that I am so much conversant in. There are a few problems that I see there. One, folks robotically feel that each one Texas rappers are from Houston. Two, fanatics there are not crucial adequate. So plenty of cats grow to be considering that they're larger than they're and do not seize on in different places. Then the rappers that *are* well both get stuck up in that stigma or transfer in different places to get their attention (like DOC).

You really can't diagnose this kind of thing over the internet, but I would use a warm compress on it to ease the pain. However, remember that any time a back injury is even a remote possibility, you should see a doctor. I would at least give your doc a call and explain your symptoms.

Source(s): Red Cross certified in first aid.