Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I think about him all the time!?

I went out on 2 dates with this amazing guy...and I think about him all the time.

It's driving me nuts!!! Is this normal?

Favorite Answer

I guess it's normal because you found a really great guy :]

Just don't be too annoying....like clingy. Guys don't like it..my cousin did that to this one guy and he got soo annoyed by her :P Congrats on finding a good guy... :]

No, it's not ! you need to go see a doctor !! nooo one in this world has ever described this symptom before... go to the hospital, now !! lol come on of course it's normal. good luck =)

umm yah u rlly rlly like him. but don't become obsessive and call him/text him all the time. guys hate girls that are to needy and clingy

you have been crusheD .. i dont know if thats the right term but you have a crush.. its normal.. enjoy it.. fantasize dream. and talk to him

100% NORMAL!!!! When you like someone, theyre ALWAYS on your mind! EVEN WHEN YOU SLEEP! :)

stop thinking and start acting. go for him...