Confused about lack of dates? I'm pretty?

Okay, I KNOW I'm pretty. I have low self-confidence, but I'm cute, okay? I'm a tad bit of a butterface, because my figure is great but my face is just alright. Like I have a gummy-ish smile. Like my best features are my hourglass figure and my eyes. If I battle my hair for like an hour it's kinda cute... :P

Anyway, I know that I'm pretty. Yet, I'm 16 and I've never ever been on a date or kissed or anything. Ever. I know, it's sad. I've heard that I have a really "Sweet", "cute", "innocent" look. Is that why no one is interested?

My best friend is pretty, too, and she has guys all over the place!

I'm nice and smart and funny. Kind of shy, but still outgoing enough.

Why don't guys like me?

I don't feel comfortable putting my picture on the internet. So just trust me. I put my pic on here before and the average was 9.5 on 1-10. my bff's was 7 (the one with guys everywhere).

We put the pics up together, I didn't do it behind her back, btw. I'm a good friend!

Any ideas on how to get guys more interested in me?

Or any ideas why they're not already?

It makes NO SENSE! And I'm kind of lonely. :(

Oh, and I'm NOT a slut. So no slutty suggestions, please.

Thanks,

Katie

Favorite Answer

If you take up a hobby like playing call of duty 4 on xbox or some other guy hobby, You will be beating the guys off with a stick. most guys feel they have to make sacrifices for girls, if you show a common interest in a guy things they all will consider you a prize catch.

It's intimidating to ask out a pretty girl; perhaps you should do the asking. The "sweet", "innocent" look has nothing to do with it. In my opinion, that's a lot better than a "bad girl." It's not sad that you've never been on a date yet; I'm 16 as well and haven't either. I'm a lot more focused on school right now.

First off, looks aren't everything. They are something but not the whole kit. Looks serve as the hook but the personality is the sinker. You gotta have something behind the facade in order to keep people interested.

So, with that in mind I can only speculate as to why you don't have any suiters looking for a date with you. If you truly are as attractive as you say it is possible guys are intimidated by you. It is also possible that you seen unattainable or unreachable. It's probably best that you go after guys or show them that you are interested.

Hey :]

I think you just need to put yourself "out there". Start hanging out with guys more, bring your friend along so it'll make it more comfortable. Just make friends with all your friend's guy friends. Good luck..