Do you think this guy is interested or not...read on?

I was at a party where my childhood crush was. I was with my brother and my crush talked to us and got my brother's number first and then asked me for my number. I ended up texting him first and from then on I have been texting him first. I have been texting him every other day and trying to get to know him but he doesn't seem to ask me alot of questions. I don't know if he is just shy because we got along well when we talked in person. I text him because he lives in another state. I want to call him but I'm too shy and don't know if he is interested. Why did he get my number in the first place if he never plan on calling or even texting me first? Did he lose interest in me after the party? He answers my texts when I text him first and replies back but sometimes it ends there and he doesn't text anymore. Do I need to call him or just let it go and move on? If he really liked me like I liked him, then he would text me too, right?

Favorite Answer

Personally I would just not text him for a while, if he really cares at all about you he will say something. Ad if he doesn't you deserve better.

You already know the answer in your gut; trust your gut feeling. If he was truly interested, he would text or call you first. He has your number; you've shown your interest. It's his turn to show you if he's interested or not. If you don't hear from him in a reasonable amount of time, let it go and move on. You deserve to be shown attention by someone who truly cares about you.

I think that maybe he was just being friendly and polite when he asked you for his number, since he asked for your brother's. Maybe he didn't want you to feel left out, he didn't want to be rude. And he probably doesn't mind you texting him, and he likes to text back too but I think he just sees you as a friend. at least for now. Sure, why not call him to say hi ? i'm sure he'd like that. Don't try to push anything though. Maybe you're just not supposed to be anything more right now, but who knows what could happen later. just take it slow and hope for the best =) good luck*

Well what some guys do, including myself, is avoid showing interest in the girl. Let them show interest, and if they do, pounce on it. Don't overwhelm him with texts, but try to call him, it is a little more personal and isn't as meaningless as a text.

Some guys just aren't talkative over the phone. Still, I'd let him initiate conversations.

• yea let it go he may have been looking just to hook up while you were in the same town and state when you were convenient and actually available for his needs sorry this is how some guys think and act

Source(s): im a dude (but not like that one)