What is a good christian idea for a bachelorette party?

That is still cool and fun? Without all the drama?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • TB
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dont equate Christian with any particular behavior. Christian does not mean conforming to stereotypes, and Christian does not mean you can't enjoy life.

That said, there are lots of ways that decent women can have a bachelorette party. Outdoors adventure school. Cooking lesson. Chick flicks and chocolate fondue. Spa and massage. Pedicure and dance lessons with Elvis music. Riding horses as a group. Weekend stay at a beach house with lots of seafood.

• dech
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

I might endorse having a nap over at one among your properties, if feasible. During that, placed on tacky tunes to be foolish and dance the night time away. Watch a chick flick or 2. Make tarts, of direction. Take random images. Give every different manis and pedis. You understand the bride good, and what she might admire. There are younger bridesmaids, so I can assume that the bride is not that historical. So make it younger and younger. This is one among her final nights of being unmarried and, if she's now not so much of a celebration woman, she might experience some thing adore it. But you may also disagree... so what approximately you head to the nearest principal town (if it is anyplace near) and experience an afternoon of window searching and making an attempt on garments you might on no account have enough money after which finishing the night time by way of seeing a few style of a play or musical and a few style of a dinner. And if you do not like that both, what approximately heading all the way down to a seaside for a night time or 2, if there are any inside a few hours away? Of direction, that is assuming it might be in the summertime. But that method, the bride can get a first-rate tan in the summertime and feature one final woman's retreat earlier than tying the knot. I'm sorry if none of this fairly helped. These are only a few suggestions approximately what I've been contemplating for my possess bachelorette celebration, and dwelling in NJ, I'm contemplating matters with NYC and the Jersey shore in brain. Oh, and what approximately taking a roadtrip to anyplace inside riding distance in which she's ever desired to move or has long gone and adored it? Even if it is 4 hours away, such a lot of you'll be able to take turns riding and pitching in for gasoline and some thing, and it might be a first-class bonding time. =)

• 1 decade ago

Get all the photos you have of you and your soon to be husband and have your girlfriends help you make an awsome memory book. If they have known him for awhile, this might be a fun way to reminise as well as have some fun.

Get together and have your friends write down fun questions for you and your husband to answer at night. Use those plastic ice cream tubs and cut a hole in the top- have everyone write down 10 questions. Hopefully you end up with a good amount and you can keep the tub by your bed and pick one out each night- it will be a good way to learn more about eachother as well as a fun way to end the day.

Go to chuck-e-cheese...have fun playing games and earning tickets- be young again

Day at the spa...

http://www.wedding-guide.org/bacheloretteparty.asp

• 1 decade ago

Depends on the girl. I'd think going into a big city and taking a limo to a shopping district, lunch, or a concert would be a lot of fun. Any kind of weekend vacation with the girls is always a blast. What about a day at a spa? If you want something wholesome and "wild", what about a scavenger hunt with prizes? You can make this as wild or as tame as possible.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • David
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It depends on what y'all like to do. Consider whether you 'run with a crowd' that likes sports vs. opera, or laser tag vs. theater, etc.

I think the best thing is something that you all can actually DO together, rather than just BE at, you know? For guys, it might be a golf outing - everyone plays and has fun. They would all have their own experiences (score) but also a good group fun. Is there something like this that the gals like to do?

Source(s): Congrats! Have fun!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You've got some great suggestions here. Just adding one more. A bachelorette party photo scavenger hunt. You can download one that is professionally designed for only $7 from http://www.mastersofthehunt.com/buy-a-scavenger-hu... It is written so that it can be tame or wild. It is up to you!

• 1 decade ago

depends on what the bride likes to do, time available, numbers of who is going and of course cost

we just had one (i was maid of honour so it was up to me to plan the night for her) and the bride was the outdoorsy type so we went paint balling then onto dinner at a restaurant followed by some fun at a game arcade (she loved the night)

a few other options that we came up with were:

go to dinner then the movies (preferably a comedy no one wants to cry on a fun night out).

dinner and bowling

a girls night in with a theme is also fun - we were thinking a retro theme (everyone dresses up to suit) with a chick flick, a friend of ours is a beautician so we were planning on having her do nails and facials etc and have food

Source(s): experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You could have a girls night since you won't have many chances for any more. Kinda like your 16 again. Do each others nails, make up, talk about your future plans just girls stuff that married life doesn't leave time for.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All of these are great ideas, I just wanted ot add one more. Go to an amusement park. That would be a blast! :)

• artsy1
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The following pages are ideas for location and entertainment for bridal showers. Some of these may work for you.

http://www.bridal-shower-ideas-for-you.com/bridal-...

http://www.bridal-shower-ideas-for-you.com/bridal-...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.