What are some good songs to learn on the guitar?

I have been playing for 2 years and want some opinions on what I should learn...i like mainly rock, and blues. artists such as Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Stevie Ray Vaughn. I just want to know some good songs that i should be able to play after 2 years...plz

Favorite Answer

I love your taste in music! That's the main stuff I listen to. Jimi Hendrix songs are quite a challenge. Stevie Ray Vaughn and Jimmy Page are much easier. Might I suggest some Led Zeppelin? "Kashmir" and "All My Love" are two great songs. Jimi Hendrix's acoustic version of, "Hear My Train a Comin'" is also good. I hope I helped. Anyway, good luck!

• dech

Hey There Delihlah - Plain White T's Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol Sunshine of Your Love - Cream Iron Man - Black Sabbath Crazy Train - Ozzy Smoke at the Water - Deep Purple

When I was learning guitar years ago, I got into Black Sabbath, and to this day I still joke that Tony Iommi taught me how to play guitar. Their early work, off say the first 4 albums, is full of great riffs to learn, and techniques to pick up. I highly recommend starting with stuff like Paranoid and Cornucopia, and then moving on to things like War Pigs, Faeries Wear Boots and Wheels of Confusion.

life by the drop, Stevie Ray Vaughn

Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Berry

Little Martha - Allman Brothers.

Challenging but very rewarding once you learn it.

jimi hendrix- little wing

difficult but its essential

sunshine of your love-eric clapton

or carlos santana-europa its a bad as song to play for chicks>

Kenny Wayne Sheppard - "Blue on Black"

if you ever play acoustic you should play some ben harper.