What are some good songs to learn on the guitar?

I have been playing for 2 years and want some opinions on what I should learn...i like mainly rock, and blues. artists such as Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Stevie Ray Vaughn. I just want to know some good songs that i should be able to play after 2 years...plz

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love your taste in music! That's the main stuff I listen to. Jimi Hendrix songs are quite a challenge. Stevie Ray Vaughn and Jimmy Page are much easier. Might I suggest some Led Zeppelin? "Kashmir" and "All My Love" are two great songs. Jimi Hendrix's acoustic version of, "Hear My Train a Comin'" is also good. I hope I helped. Anyway, good luck!

• dech
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Hey There Delihlah - Plain White T's Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol Sunshine of Your Love - Cream Iron Man - Black Sabbath Crazy Train - Ozzy Smoke at the Water - Deep Purple

• 1 decade ago

When I was learning guitar years ago, I got into Black Sabbath, and to this day I still joke that Tony Iommi taught me how to play guitar. Their early work, off say the first 4 albums, is full of great riffs to learn, and techniques to pick up. I highly recommend starting with stuff like Paranoid and Cornucopia, and then moving on to things like War Pigs, Faeries Wear Boots and Wheels of Confusion.

• 1 decade ago

life by the drop, Stevie Ray Vaughn

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Berry

• 1 decade ago

Little Martha - Allman Brothers.

Challenging but very rewarding once you learn it.

• 1 decade ago

jimi hendrix- little wing

difficult but its essential

• 1 decade ago

sunshine of your love-eric clapton

or carlos santana-europa its a bad as song to play for chicks>

• 1 decade ago

Kenny Wayne Sheppard - "Blue on Black"

• 1 decade ago

if you ever play acoustic you should play some ben harper.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.