? asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

POLL:What coloured eyes do attract you?

Well for me people with light eyes attracts me more....specially BLUE AND GREEN eyed guys....

*STAR IF YOU HAVE COLOURED EYES EXCEPT FOR BLACK****

Update:

I HAVE DARK GREEN EYES...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i like rly blue eyes like not all lightish blue but not dakr but right in the middle. a bright color. especially against pale skin it rly makes the eyes pop out lol.

**i have blue eyes lol. but they like change shades of blue its weeirddd liek one day theyll be light bnlue then the next theyl be darker its freakyy lol**

• 4 years ago

properly, i've got awlays had to work out somebody with a depressing blue eye-colour, yet, i don't think of that exists different than in fairly uncommon circumstances, so i like dark,dark brown (often appearing black) eyes. some people think of that individuals like particular eye colours considering that's what they grew up around, and that could make experience. My mom has mild brown eyes, yet my dad's family contributors has a brown that for the time of many situations seems black. this is strange how people paintings. LOL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't like coloured eyes. Especially blue they look cold and lifeless. Darker eyes actually draw more attention to the eyes and face so I like darker eyes. Plus they give your eyes a little sparkle in them, which a ton of girls like about mine.

• 1 decade ago

Hehe.. I like rich brown eyes.. my bf's eyes are brown but they look orange in the middle.. soo amazing.. my eyes are green btw.

i actually don't like blue eyes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i have a brownish greenish color and the colour that attracts me on guys is prolly green or brown :D

Source(s): <3
  • 1 decade ago

green and a light warm brown

• Green, like green green clear green. Great color.

** my eyes are brown**

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Green eyes are nice ..

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10000003043...

^^ hes Pakistani ( in awe )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like red eyes with burning flames in the pupils! or just completely black eyes. https://www.coastalcontacts.com/imageresources/pro...

seriously, i like hazel or brown, they aren't shockingly bright. just soft and sweet!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dark eyes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.