What is your favorite number and why?

Mine is #32. Cuz of "Magic" Johnson, who wore #32 for the Los Angeles Lakers, as a guard as I'm sure most of you know. In school growing up, my coaches called me "Magic." They even called my brothers, "Little Magic." Tell me yours and if there's a reason behind your choice. Answer carefully and thanks!!!

Update:

I PUT THIS IN "MUSIC" SO I COULD GET A LOT OF RESPONSES. Am I wrong???

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Dizz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mine is 31 .

Being the date of my anniversary of sobriety .

27 years this October 31st .

Have great day , Johns . D :)

• 1 decade ago

My favorite number has always been 9. You can do cool things with that number.

To multiple any number between 1 and 9 by 9, hold both of your hands in front of your face. Drop the finger that corresponds to the number you are multiplying (for example 9×3 – drop your third finger). Count the fingers to the left the dropped finger (in the case of 9×3 it is 2) then count the numbers to the right of the dropped finger (in this case 7) – the answer is 27.

1 x 9 = 9

2 x 9 = 18 1 + 8 = 9

3 x 9 = 27 2 + 7 = 9

4 x 9 = 36 3 + 6 = 9

5 x 9 = 45 4 + 5 = 9

6 x 9 = 54 5 + 4 = 9

7 x 9 = 63 6 + 3 = 9

8 x 9 = 72 7 + 2 = 9

9 x 9 = 81 8 + 1 = 9

10 x 9 = 90 9 + 0 = 9

11 x 9 = 99 9 + 9 = 18 1 + 8 = 9

and so on...

• 1 decade ago

I'm serious, that's my favorite number. Just because it sounds so cool when you say it out loud. It just flows off the tongue. And it's a very original number, nobody else has my favorite number.

I thought of it one day when it was the answer to a question on a math test. I liked it.

• 1 decade ago

2. No reason, just because I like it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.