World of warcraft account hacked help!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Ok my world of warcraft account got hacked by a keylogger. Ok no biggie blizzard will replace gold and items. How to stop this logger i updated my spy ware doctor and ran it got like a bunch of cookies and viruses off. i changed my email and wow password but what im really concerned with is the hacker getting my credit info. how do i know im safe and is spy ware doctor a good anti spy ware.. ....................................................

Best answer gets 5 starts

Favorite Answer

I had a key logger on my computer b4 and I was concerend with the same things as you. I reinstalled my operating system and now everyhing on my pc works better. I would also change your password to something like 5G7hj8UG1i9 THats what I did and that will also help cuz Key loggers cant track something like that. Also you could try this wow thing that you can buy from

The best way to get rid of the credit info is if you still are able to get online to WoW just remove your subscription. Then he has to pay for the account and it's mostly useless to him.

• Andy

Format your computer, its the best way to get rid of the virus. Also need to run a anti virus, not just spyware doctor. but the format will fix it all. just remember to back up before you do.