Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Can anyone relate? I really need to talk to someone who can.?

I'm 13. My dad kicked my mom and I out on the streets of Oakland, CA when I was a baby. We moved in with my grandparents. Then they kicked my mom out, and I stayed with them. But up until the time I was six, I cried myself to sleep every night. And even still, whenever I think of him, I cry. I haven't seen him in years. I feel as if he doesn't care for me, since he now has two little boys and lives with them in San Francisco. The song, Butterfly Fly Away, makes me cry. Can anyone relate? I really wanna talk to someone who can. Please.

That's really hard. I'm so sorry. And your still so young. You will be ok though just enjoy what you have everything happens for a reason we might not always know the reason but it does. An example one time my parents were coming out to the car with a bunch of grocieries (sorry idk how to spell that one) and the bag ripped. No big deal right? Wrong it ended up that because of the seconds it took to get the stuff that had fallen out of the bag saved them from being in a car accident right in front of them. You may not find out why that happened but there's a reason for it. That song makes me cry to and I'm 17 lol :) I love it also I Miss You by Miley makes me cry to its amazing.

Source(s): My feelings about things

I once had a dog named Matt someone was play ball with him and the ball went on the street and he got ran over and the guy who ran him over back up can crushed hi again and went forwards agin, Then I got a dog named Stealth and we gave him away :( and I never saw him again and we had a new dog and I forget the name but she got given away because we had Stealth too then and we didn't have enough room is what my mom said so I lost 3 dogs :.(

Source(s): My life

hey hunny,was there a reason for your dad to kick you and your mom out?

Okayy 1st of all,it's really messed up that he hasn't even bother looking for you.Can you call him some how and talk things out with him.talk things out with everyone.. tell them how you feel. well thats if you wanna.

• ortis

hi, >> appropriate me if i'm incorrect, yet isn't divorce ruining the sanctity of marriage? And the factor is??? we are additionally against divorces, or sexual dating exterior marriage. what's the priority??? >> provided that whilst did God not condone of gay marriage? i don't commit it to memory ever asserting interior the >> bible that 2 adult men can not get married. I commit it to memory asserting that 2 adult men can not lay jointly, yet >> that's been a longtime actuality that any homophobic comments interior the bible have been extra by using the >> ruler of Rome, Constantine, for specific reason This one is humorous. ought to substantiate the actuality? How did Constantine did to alter the text fabric of manuscripts who have been dated centuries in the previous he became born??? Did he have a time gadget??? with reference to the marriage, there is an ordinary definition of it: a guy and a female in Genesis 2. provided that sexual dating are to be carried out in a marriage dating and that's forbidden to 2 adult men. It made the marriage forbidden for 2 adult men. >> On a correct subject rely, you all understand how homosexuality isn't a decision, astonishing? you recognize that that's an analogous equivocation that we constantly factors to ant you oftentimes circulate on with, astonishing??? The gay want isn't a decision, however the gay act is one. all of us have sinful want and are asked to conflict with them. Our want at the instant are not organic and are not a evidence of a element being good. we don't say that the gay want is a decision, we pronounced that the gay act is one. So, do you techniques combating this strawman? >> you're attentive to our first substitute, astonishing? [...] do not you spot how stupid it extremely is? in case your regulations are stupid, it has not something to do with the christian faith. >> final question, then we are carried out. who're you to disclaim all people happiness? once you're happy with >> your better half, then why can not 2 adult men be happy with one yet another? [...] Is it extremely astonishing to disclaim >> all people happiness? i don't think of so. ought to you first teach to us that what you think of is often certainty and robust? in case you could not why do you carry this factor? 2d, that's not happiness that's at stake, yet what's evil or good. If our God exists, homosexuality is evil. And if God does not exists, morality is subjective, so which you would be able to not impose yours on us. Regards, Emmanuel

• i havent seen my dad in like 11 years, im 17 now. Sometime i wonder about him, wonder what my life would be like if he stayed, but i like this life

sad kid, email me and I'll text u or something and i could be your personal therapist and you could talk to me anytime, i promise