Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 decade ago

Who is your fave character in 'The Simpsons'?

Mine are Mr Burns and Krusty the Clown. I also like Maggie because she is SO funny. The worst two characters are Patty and Selma.

Favorite Answer

Two words for you: Mr. Burns

Oh Krusty for sure. The guy is hilarious. One of my favorite Krusty parts is in the episode where Springfield holds the film festival. The film jury are around a table, Burns bribed the characters to vote for his film and Marge wants to vote for Barneys. She asks why they are voting for Burns film.

Krusty: "Well let's just say it moved me....TO A BIGGER HOUSE! Ops...I said the loud part quiet and the quiet part loud"

And remember the episode where he kept sticking nicotine patches on himself during the show!!! lol!

My Favorite character is Lisa Simpson,Maggie Simpson and also I like the most Homer Simpson....These characters are superb and so funny....

ahhh come on, nobody said Ralph yet, and he has to be the funniest character in The Simpsons, oh and Bart, Homer and Maggie.

• Tim B

Homer, definitely.

HOMER SIMPSON n maggie

Moe Szyslak all the way.

i like bart and homer there funny

• Kevin

Doh!

Homer Simpson is God...

• ?

hmmm, i like when smithers hints he's gay.

the gay guy jon! i like lisa, bart, HOMER for sure.

lenny and carl...idk, theyre ALL good :D