Made a ventrilo server. I can enter but my friends say "contacting" they have correct info?

Yea they try to enter my vent and it says server is avaliable. press connect or whatever and so they click it and it says contacting but never actually logs on. They have the correct info and password and all that. Do I maybe have guest accounts blocked somehow. I have port forwarded my router so the port is open. Also one of my friends was able to get in the vent last night but today no one can enter... If someone knows what possibly could be wrong please help. Btw If you want to check for yourself what might be wrong my info is 207.81.253.77 port 3784. no pass should be required

try reinstalling the server. uninstall then delete the folder before reinstalling. If this doesn't work try using a different port. Some times it doesn't like the default port number. If this still doesn't work double check your firewall and virus scanners. Things like Norton don't like servers. uninstall them to see if it works. If it does then you know that's the problem and to find a new protection or figure a way around it.

I tried to connect to vent and got same thing. Something is blocking people connecting.

in case you havent had intercourse or are available direct touch with seminal fluid, the percentages of you being pregnant are incredibly plenty 0. have you ever been to any activities on the 2nd, and 'lost a bite of time'? if so, you have have been given been the sufferer of chemically perpetrated date rape. Get a over the counter being pregnant attempt and bypass from there.