Does he like me? Or is he just a flirt?

P.S. He doesn't do it to the other girls i hang out with..

So, ive been hanging out with this guy and i don't really know if i like him. All my friends have been saying that he likes me but i'm not sure. When we hang out he usually sits by me, tries to be near me at all times, tries to make me laugh, hugs me, pokes me, pinches me, and gives me high fives. He has said before that he's a flirt but i'm not sure if hes just flirting, or he really likes me? Any advice?

It's always hard to tell with the guys who tend to tease girls. I hung out with this one guy who would always be super flirtatious. Then, I found out he did it to certain girls that he was good friends with, so I was dropped the whole idea of him liking me. I would have to ask...does he act that way towards other girls or is it just to you? He might really be interested in you, but be cautious. Also, you could ask his friends if he's into you or just teasing you. Hope this helps! Good luck :)

Thats flirting for sure hehe awwh someone likes youuuu!! ;)