Ani M asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

DYED MY HAIR HATE IT PLEASE HELP?

DYED MY HAIR ON SUNDAY, BUT I HATE IT AND WANT TO CHANGE IT BACK BEFORE THURSDAY WOULD IT DAMAGE MY HAIR, I WANT TO CHANGE IT TO DARK BROWN

Favorite Answer

There is some stuff at wal-mart I used. It strips the color out of your hair and turns it like an orange color. You have to re-dye it after you use the stuff or you will look funky. Its totally safe and healthy. It just smells bad. I would recommend using 3-minute miracle by Aussie, and a hot oil treatment before and after use. Then more 3-minute miracle after you dye it again. You don't want it to damage your hair. Moisture moisture moisture. I can't stress that enough. Good luck!

Put Vinegar with salt and eggs on the water and blend it, then put it on your hair and it will make your dye very weak.. the dye it back to the normal color.. Works Great!

Well that depends on what color it is now, what your original color is and what brand of dye you use. If you tell me those things I can possibly find something that won't turn it a weird color.

If you didn't lighten it you can use Color Oops. It's saved me before.. I Loved the results but it does smell bad.

well prob not if you deep condition it a few times and i suggest goubg to a salon!