Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Is toothpaste okay to out on pimples?

and should i leave it on overnight becuase i have always been told not to do that.

I just washed my face and i have a small pimple on my chin.

And i don't have any lotion or anything to put on it becuase i like never get pimples so my boyfriend said to put toothpaste on it? Does it help or make it worse?

Favorite Answer

Yes, toothpaste actually helps pimples.

Just leave it on overnight.

tooth paste is for the teeth. if it was for pimples and it worked dont you THINK that they would call it pimple paste? use rubbing alcohol and put it on cotton balls and clean your face with it, all medicines have it in therm but not enough to cure it or you would not go get any more of that expensive stuff. do eye drops get rid of a cold? if you only have 1 arm when yopu go to jail do they put both cuffs on 1 hand? when you can only hear out of 1 ear do you get a discount for the head set?

Use Neutrogena On the Spot Acne treatment and in 2 or 3 days they'll be gone I used it before. Heres a picture:

http://www.stylebakerybeauty.com/images/neutrogena...

I know it works on bug bites, but I'm not sure about pimples. Just make sure to use the white kind, no blue/red/orange gel stuff. I tried cinnamon once and it got so sticky it ripped the hair off my arm haha!

Good luck!

yes, it helps! I've used just the regular colgate white toothpaste on pimples and it definitely helps, especially for whiteheads.

• Yeah it helps dry out the pimple and get rid of it quicker.

I've tried that a ton of times and it never worked at all, but apparently it works for some people. Its worth a try.

Helps it? Dont you mean gets rid of it?

ya,and you can also use your saliva for that matter

and,trust me,it looks sexy,ur bf is gonna love it

Source(s): www.indiaintrouble.blogspot.com

never heard of that, but I don't think it'll hurt to try it