Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I cannot stop farting today -- why?

Seriously. I have been farting off and on all day long, and it's just gross. I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary. What could be causing this?

Favorite Answer

I've been sending electronic waves of gas your way...

I guess I have to stop now. :(

Try curling into fetal position so that you crunch your stomach and let it all out. Do it till it goes all out.

If still have gas it could be cramps, virus, bloating, gas, nausea, who knows? have you taken mylanta or tums or pepto bismal or whatever?

Maybe you just need a time for relaxation, just you and the bathroom. Just this time, bend over more, helps me when I get upset in the gut.

• The fart gods disclose no rhyme or reason for inflicting you with 24 hour rippers. It just happens once in a while. Yes indeed....happens to the best of us.

Isn't freedom of speech great? ♫♪ ♪ Oh say can you see By the dawn's early light What so proudly we hail At the twilight's last gleaming ♫♪ ♪

Have you eaten beans or somethng with a lot of fiber?

Farting is natural!

Get over it!

Umm stomach problems possibly or extra protein in your diet.

Beans beans there good for your heart but the more you eat the more you fart. . .

Have u been eating anything mexican

or high in fiber?

Maybe you swallowed a lot of air..