How do you feel when you look in the mirror?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If it's when I first get up in the morning, I wonder what the hell happened to my face. Sometime after I turned 30 my face apparently stopped fitting in the morning. For some other unknown reason, it usually smooshes it's self back into place after about an hour.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Indifferent, usually. However if I am looking in the mirror specifically to be getting ready to go out, I usually think, "I look good/cute/sexy" (whichever I am feeling at the time).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Like I could be doing a lot worse than I am for 42...it pays to stay out of the sun....I spent my youth in sun drenched Aussie land

,,,but since I was falling out of nightclubs at dawn and sleeping all day...I haven't wrinkled like the beach bunnies of my generation did!!

• 1 decade ago

Usually I wonder how come facial hair grows so fast and the hair on top of my head doesn't. I'm thinking about doing a comb-over using the hair on my cheeks. Do you think it will look good?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Depends on the day. Some days I look in the mirror and think: "God, I look horrible."

Other days I look in the mirror and think: "Wow, I look really pretty."

It all depends on my confidence level of the day.

((((Freeze))))

• 1 decade ago

Hawt

• 1 decade ago

Reflective.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

These days, it takes twice as long to look 1/2 as good. LOL

• 1 decade ago

I feel fine, I don't believe in hating myself for something I can't control (ie the way I look).

• Usually like I need a new hair style.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.