How do you feel when you look in the mirror?

Favorite Answer

If it's when I first get up in the morning, I wonder what the hell happened to my face. Sometime after I turned 30 my face apparently stopped fitting in the morning. For some other unknown reason, it usually smooshes it's self back into place after about an hour.

Indifferent, usually. However if I am looking in the mirror specifically to be getting ready to go out, I usually think, "I look good/cute/sexy" (whichever I am feeling at the time).

Like I could be doing a lot worse than I am for 42...it pays to stay out of the sun....I spent my youth in sun drenched Aussie land

,,,but since I was falling out of nightclubs at dawn and sleeping all day...I haven't wrinkled like the beach bunnies of my generation did!!

Usually I wonder how come facial hair grows so fast and the hair on top of my head doesn't. I'm thinking about doing a comb-over using the hair on my cheeks. Do you think it will look good?

Depends on the day. Some days I look in the mirror and think: "God, I look horrible."

Other days I look in the mirror and think: "Wow, I look really pretty."

It all depends on my confidence level of the day.

((((Freeze))))

Hawt

Reflective.

These days, it takes twice as long to look 1/2 as good. LOL

I feel fine, I don't believe in hating myself for something I can't control (ie the way I look).

• Usually like I need a new hair style.