Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 1 decade ago

Is there a univeral remote that controls the adjustment of picture, color and audio settings?

I have an admiral t.v model 12687 which worked great with a universal remote but one day the lights went out and once they came back on I was unable to adjust the color, contrast and brightness features using my current remote control.

I've heard alot about the Universal Remote Model URC-R6. anyone have this remote and does this remote control the picture and color settings?

Favorite Answer

Is there a univeral remote that controls the adjustment of picture, color and audio settings

YES Get a boy friend trained in TV Repair

I easily have been married for virtually 27 years now. I easily have my t.v. interior the mattress room with my distant and he has his super demonstrate screen interior the residing room together with his distant. No hassles and that i know he will come searching for me while he's able to share.