Would you have a boy and a girl or...?

have them the same gender? (if you were able to choose of course). And why would you have it that way?

i'm not entirely sure to be honest You Know You Love Me ~ xoxo GG. i want a girl so my daughter can have a sister to do girly stuff with since i've never had that, but at the same time i do want my husband to have a son that he can bond with. and i only want one more kid so i'm really confused...

• Anna J
    Favorite Answer

I'd like to have whatever God gives me! So it doesn't matter to me, though personally I would like one of each ... I could imagine me being a busy mom lol

Source(s): Anja

I would have a girl first, as they are more responsible at a younger age and they could start babysitting earlier for when I would have the boy lol. But also because the boy would then be brought up from the time he was born with a respect for women due to that older sister. The brother would keep the sister young at heart, which is a problem these days as young girls try to grow up so fast. Of course this isnt necessarily what would happen, but these things would take some affect on the situation and help in making them into the best people they can be :)

I'd want to have two boys, relatively close in age with a girl multiple years younger than them. I love the way brothers bond, especially when they're Irish twins or at least within two/three years of one another. I feel like the girl would have the benefit of being a sort of "only child" in that she'd be a bit spoiled and yet she'd have the protection of two older brothers as well. Ideally, I only want two children - a boy and a girl, not close in age with the boy being older - but if I had two boys, I definitely try again when they were older (about 8/9 ish). In the b/b/g situation, the oldest boy would be Patrick Curran and the younger boy would be named Conor Michael, both in honor of my Irish heritage, and the girl would be Amelia Lauren. In the b/b situation, both boys would still be Conor and Patrick, though their middle names would honor family members - Patrick Jude and Conor Joseph.

• xoxo

I really want two boys and a girl. I really want to brothers I think thats special and same with the father son bond, plus theres too many damn girls in my family already. I would name them Vincent James and Brody Charles middle names are after family. Then I'd love a girl because its most women's dreams to have girls, I'd name her Hallie Lauren also a family name. What about you? :)

My father has three older brothers. My mother has two older sisters and three older brothers (in that order). My stepmother has four younger brothers and two younger sisters (not in that order). I have three older sisters, one older brother and two younger stepsisters.

So the number of children I would like to have is to be more than Dad's siblings and less than Mom's/Stepmom's siblings. But I would like to have at least one girl and give her two middle names: my mother's and my paternal grandmother's own first name (the first name [as long it doesn't begin with "S"] is always a puzzler). But (again) I won't mind how many children I'll receive; it's up to the Lord to choose, though.

• Marie

wow that is a tough one considering my son is 10 and I would just be glad to be able to get pregnant again but with that said. I think I would like another boy cause I really would like to name my next child after my dad... but chance of me getting pregnant is a slim chance.

i would want a girl so my daughter can have a sister becuase im 13 and i've ALWAYS wanted a little sister and i hate that i dont have one.

When you donthave a sister you want one, but when you have one you usually regret it haha all of my friends say "no you dont want a sister, trust me", but no matter what they always love their sister.

Plus, they'll get to bond and have fun together and grow up together.

So i would want a girl :)

all i want is a baby that is healthy! ethier way girl and girl will fight one min and love each other the next even with brother and girl its the same thing that way ur duaghter can be mommys girl and the boy can be with dad or girl and girl dosent matter

boy and a girl in that order. when the boy grows up he will be able to protect his sister.

the mum and dad will be ahppy because girls get along with girls n boys will do boys things.

i would have the same gender they would be able to bond better and do more things together and there would be ALOT less fighting if they were close in age too.!

mine.?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200908...