Anonymous

Culturally speaking, as white people seem to be the flavour of the day?

...i guess i have observed ppl who i thought were pretty decent and even cool bashing white people given the opportunity. Some don't necessarily post questions to initiate it, but when there's a gathering, they join in with the rest of them. I guess i find that disappointing because apart from that they seem like good people and the racial sh*t lets them down.

So it's brought up this question for me....

If you met a white person on the street....or anywhere....would you automatically hate them? Regardless of the fact you don't know who they are, regardless of the fact you don't know their family, who they vote for, what acts of charity they are or are not involved in, how much money they give to help disadvantaged people, how racist or non-racist they are....do you honestly hate them automatically?

I know who you are Afnan clone and you're no exception!

• Matrix
    Favorite Answer

Sarah you seem like a decent person. Here's the answer to your question. People say and do things that they would normally not do or say when they are sitting in front of an LCD monitor and typing on a keyboard. I stopped letting crap like that get to me months ago. It's as you said, sometimes people just want to jump in the troll crap because they think it's gonna get them a few laughs. I'm not condoning anything. I'm just saying don't let Y/A screw up a nice cold drink, or even worse an orgasm. It ain't that serious.

• Blue

No I would not hate them just because they are white. I am not a selfish person and I care for all races. Hate is very powerful and it can lead the wrong way. If I hated white people then I would not be able to be engaged to a white man.

And before anyone assumes, let me set it straight. He is not rich, nor does he have a small penis.

• Faith

I doubt some of these people know White people personally in real life, especially since they base most of their generalizations on what supposed White users say on here. I rarely hear some one White complaining about disadvantages they have because they are White(and no they are not rich or easily get good jobs).

Hope I'm not one of those people. I hate NO ONE. I have close friends of every race, makes my life a lot more interesting. I was married to a white man for 11 years, so If you saw it from me, sorry. I apologize.

Come to think of it, yes I HAVE been guilty of that. No excuse for it. I need to learn not to let others hatred for my race make me turn around and bash theirs. I'm better than that.

Sorry.

well maybe my opinion doesn't count because i am not racist since my husband is white...i know people love to make fun whites though...but they think that since white people "have it all...and then some" they think it's ok to poke fun at them because it won't hurt them...i know people who make white people jokes...but he says it to his white friends...its just a kind of immature humor... trust me...it doesn't matter if someone is white, or black or asian or hispanic...if someone is nice you cannot hate them...a lot of white people are nice so how could someone hate them...a lot of black people are nice to me so i can't hate them....an so on... i guess it's personality that matters...i mean we may automatically judge someone by their looks....and think something...but if you get to know them... your mind will change... so if they are just someone passing by... who cares if they hate you... their hate is only hurting them....

I could care less about their background; I automatically hate them./

hey whitney i thought you were a little hoe coward spreading race hate on here but in the real world you're a pussy

Well I hate someone if their a jerk, not if their skin is a certin color.

i dont hate white people...

they are the preferable race yet they complain so much about other races its just sad....