want to make money on internet...how can i have my own google?

i kno many people earn money with they own google...now i dont kno much about this but i have a compueter i can use tho...so what else i need for this?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you want to earn money from Google, the ONLY way is to apply to Google Adsense http://www.google.com/adsense

Beware of the scams using Google's name -- e.g. Google Money Tree, Google Profit Kit, etc.

Most of these Google scams have in VERY FINE PRINT at the very bottom of their page a disclosure that sometimes goes like the following:

--------------------------------------

By submitting this form I authorize Google ATM (DRI*GoogleATM) to immediately charge my credit card $1.95 USD for the setup of the Google ATM Home Business Kit. I hereby request that Google ATM (DRI*GoogleATM) activate my account and authorize them to advance funds as indicated. Monthly Service fees will commence seven days from the date of this purchase, and will be billed monthly thereafter. After the seven day trial you will be billed Sixty nine dollars and ninety cents USD monthly for the continued access to the Google Money Making System. No refunds will be given for failure to use the requested and provided services.

--------------------------------------

The worst part is their presentation of a "Google" check thereby giving potential suckers (err, buyers) the confidence that this is indeed a program by Google. But in their fine print they say

------------------------------------

Google does not endorse or sponsor this site and is in no way affiliated with this site The trademarks of Google, MSN, CNBC, USAToday, ABC, CNN and Yahoo! are the properties of their respective companies. These organizations do not specifically endorse or sponsor this site. The Google work job kit is free to

try for a limited amount of time only.

------------------------------------

Source(s): Beware of "Google" Scams: Google Money Kit, Cash Kit, Quick Cash, etc. http://www.powerhomebiz.com/blog/2009/04/beware-of...
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The key to making money online is to think of something original, and that HASN'T been done before. You'd want to be crazy to try and go into competition against google. And not only google either, there's tons of search engines. You can't compete against multi-BILLION dollar corporations.

Use your head, try think about a niche market that hasn't been heavily tapped into, and approach it from there.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Adsense will pretty much NOT make you enough money to support anything....I wouldn't rely on adsense as an income. It's a nice boost but it's not a primary source of money.

• 1 decade ago

You can create your own website! Copy & paste the following into your browser to create your own free website, to create your own domain costs a small fee but you can always upgrade at a later date if you'd like. Copy and paste http://www.webstarts.com/?aff=82930

Good luck to you!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

online poker.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.