Anonymous

Where are all the Asian users? Does this section have any real Asian users at all?

Just curious. If you are a fellow Asian please lemme know. We can go get coffee or something. lawlz. If you are a lady.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Asian people usually prefer to be in lower key, so, there may have many Asian users coming on this section reading other users' questions and answers, but may not actively ask or answer any questions.

Coffee ? I prefer to practise the martial art together, OK ? My punch, watch out !!

Edit : Sarah G

my questions about the beauty of our Asian guys were all reported, including the one 2 days ago !!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hmm...there is a eurasian troll here called Seongjun or SK but i haven't seen her around for ages. She hates white people.

There's also someone called "dog lover" and she has some kind of anime avatar. She use to go on about how she loves asian men and how other men are inferior compared to asian men. Then she disappeared for awhile, then she was back here the other day going on about her Italian boyfriend and how hansome he is compared to all other men.

You would think this section was more diverse, but it's really not. It's mainly a tool for Americans to have race wars....

• 1 decade ago

Well, I'm Asian, but I haven't been on Y!A often now. Hmm, coffee? Oh gosh, I hate coffee. How about tea? ^^!

Chrome: I'm not weird.

• 1 decade ago

I'm Asian. I don't like coffee lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

All Asians here are busy chasing white girls day and night...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't see why people have to be so "cliquey"; get over yourself. Of course there's Asians here.

Source(s): I'm like 1/4 Korean and 3/4th S-A-N-O. Does that count? I didn't think so.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Los

• 1 decade ago

Well, does Y!A have a section for caucasians? or hispanics? or africans? or americans? No, because Y!A doesn't care about your race, and no one deserves a special section dedicated to their race anyway.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yo dude are you Chinese? I can read your name. Finally a fellow Chinese on here.

Edit - Emilybeth below me. You are cute baby girl what's your number? Teehee.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

all the Asians here are weird....

especially dog lover..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.