Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

ssoo...what are your flirting tips?

what are your flirting tips?

do they always come out the way you want them to?

etc etc

Favorite Answer

It depends on how you do it. To do it right, you might need a little help with a professional. A good read is enough. Check out http://pumaskills.com/ and it will show you flirting tips and how to handle certain situations.

• dech

Well for the reason that I'm a lady, I twirl my hair and kinda crack a few love jokes. Humor is ALWAYS a well method to flirt so matters do not get bizarre. My pal advised me I am wellknown (however I do not consider her) and that boys love me. I fairly do not consider so. So fairly, cracking jokes and getting just about your bf/gf is a fairly well method to flirt. My bf and I are the couple who do bizarre stuff like sluggish movement stuff. Anything funny is a fairly well method to flirt. If you mess matters up and do a foul comic story, now that is dangerous. Also plenty of eye touch. Hope this is helping! ~Coca*** With Peace and Love