I like 3 girls, how do i know they are bi?

Well i like 3 girls all around my area

1. She works at the video store near me (i don't want to be stereotypical but this is what she wore) Hoodie, skinny jeans and when i walked out of the shop i was looking at the posters on the wall and i could she her looking at me while i walked off with my mum. She's over 18 but i dunno her age.

2. Works at a bakery and wears dirty black converse and has a neck piercing. I don't know how old she is but i'd say 16+

3. She's like 19+ and she's really cute. She has a lip piercing too. I haven't talked to her much but she always waves to my mum ha ha

Do you reckon any of them might be bi?

No harsh comments please

Update:

Also the one that works at the bakery stares at me sometimes...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

first one sounds bi. never hurts to ask or hit on them without being extremly open about it and see what they do. i personaly always just ask a girl and if their not all well...good luck

• dech
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

a million sure i do believe drawn to myself (now not within the narcistic form of manner or nevertheless you spell it). two whilst i see an lovely woman i dont feel sexually i on the whole simply feel approximately how lovely or sizzling she appears lol since i do have a female friend already however out of all honesty if i used to be unmarried i ordinarily might. three i generally have my boyish days and that i generally have my girly days. realizing that your homosexual bisexual or lesbian is the equal as realizing your instantly. so examine the 2 and should you believe the equal manner approximately a woman the way you believe while you see a man then sure you're bisexual. there's no change. the one change is the gender.

• I say ask. You can't just guess by looks. Just because they dress a certain way or have certain piercings doesn't prove their orientation. You should either ask them or make it really obvious and wear a bi pride shirt or drop signs that you are bi and see what their reactions are.

Good luck. : )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well it'll never hurt to ask girl, the worst answer you can get is "No", but who knows one of them might be a future with you in it and well the first two sound like it.

;p

Source(s): Orange
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That wasn't enough information for me to really know one or the other. The only way you are probably going to know is by asking them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe the first one since she stared at you.

Go back there and get a movie and be like "Hey. I'm ____. I like your ___!"

• 1 decade ago

yeah i go with the last two girls

• 1 decade ago

maybe.out of all i would maybe be more sure about number one.good luck with that sweetie.

• 1 decade ago

Hopefully they are not gay because that just isnt good.. I hope you try not to be gay because that isnt good.. im pretty sure you can find one boy out there that you think is cute, just dont give up so easy on boys!

• 1 decade ago

Get them drunk and see what happens. If they arent then you can blame it on the goose (alcohol)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.