Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 1 decade ago

COD4 how long did it take you to reach 10th prestige? also if you ps3 was broken and you traded it in?

how long did it take for you to get a brand new one back i got warranty too! 10 points

Favorite Answer

Does 40 hours for just the first count? lol

idk if they counted the time I afk'd at lobby. Don't think I'm a noob though, I currently have a 1.38 KD.

When you say traded in your Ps3, you mean send it to Sony?

seek and wreck video games provide you the main factors. yet i could recommend enjoying group deathmatch or hardcore group deathmatch until you get each and all the kills and head photos for each gun then play seek and wreck until you attain fifty 5. Rinse and repeat after that. uncertain if it quite is the quickest way, i'm on the 2nd status and that i'm performed lvling yet whilst i grew to become into leveling it looked as though it may bypass fantastically quickly, yet that still relies upon on how solid you're too. i do no longer play the sport sufficient to prefer to get to the 10th status. the only bonus you get is somewhat gold image.

ok