Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

PIMPLE ON MY CERVIX -BEEN THERE FOR AWHILE?

I am 22 - 2 sexual partners - been with my fiance for 3 years.

I have noticed i have a "pimple" on my cervix..its on the outer lining of my cervix..and my cervix feels wrinkly?? not smooth

I wonder if the pimple is a cyst- when i push on it -it does not hurt-it feels like it gets pushed down - i never bleed during sex or have any discomfort

Also is the way my cervix feels normal??

P.S I have NEVER had a pap smear- not enough money and have sevre anxiety..so please dont tell me to go to the drs.. i just want YOUR THOUGHTS on what you THINK it could be or PERSONAL experiences.

Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

Your cervix is really far up there. Are you sure its your cervix? Also, it could be many things. It could be a cyst, herpes, HPV, cancer.. Numerous things. I know you dont want to hear this, but you need to have a pap smear done. If you do not have money, go to the Health Department, they will do them for free. This is your health you are talking about here and it is important to take care of your body.

Dry and/or greasy skin due to poor oil composition of the skin. Thick greasy oils clog pores, lack of oil leads to dryness and irritation. You need thin oils to moisturize while dissolving and clearing gunk in your poors. Try fish oil or seafood. 2 tsp fish oil a day or 4 servings of seafood a week. Stick it out for at least 2 months; it will take a long time to replace all your oil. Any effect after 1-2 days is temporary or random; so even if it makes you break out a little at first, you haven't given it a full try yet.

In the short term you can wash and moisturize well, but that will only go so far. Plus excessive washing can be drying and excessive moisturizing can be clogging. Use a small amount of a light moisturizer, made with oil not jelly or grease. Often that means soybean oil or mineral oil. Mineral oil means mined from the ground. So soybean oil is usually better, though mineral oil won't cause too much harm. Clean with soap and water, not a harsh acne cleanser. Even then they only work so well. So you really need the seafood.

Antibiotics aren't really good for bacteria long term, they'll come back in force after. Short term they may help. After you get off them find some kefir with acidophilus listed first or 2nd to replace the friendly bacteria they destroyed. Studies show less illness when you have these bacteria, even outside the stomach in places such as the lungs and elsewhere. You want friendly bacteria to fill the void when the antibiotics stop, not harmful ones.

In the short term you might also try 100,000+ iu retinol vitamin A (a megadose, and too much for normal use) or one of the acne drugs that is similar to retinol vitamin A. It's some minor harm to your organs, but it helps against bacteria on your skin. At least it doesn't have the other long term drawbacks to your skin that antibiotics and many scrubs do.

If you would like to learn how to treat your acne permanently and regain your health and wellbeing, without drugs, without typical acne treatments, and without any side effects, then this will be the most important letter you will ever read.

Weird Trick Forces Your Body

To Eliminate Your Acne

Giving You Beautiful Clear Skin

In 30-60 Days?

Make sure your sound is turned on!

Are you sure it is on your cervix? And this may be TMI but how do you know it is there? I dont want to call you dumb or anything but I dont know exactly what you are looking at. When I had a pap my cervix was WAY up in there and they really had to reach to get to it. Maybe you could look on a female anatomy website and see ecaxtly what it is you are looking at. Also at the health dept. does paps for free or on an income based fee. I had my first pap at 18 and it is nothing that is too embarrasing, You need to have it checked out every year after you are sexually active or after 18! Stay heathy

Well you need to get a pap! As for what you have, it sounds like a nabothian cyst. It's really no big deal.

Source(s): I had one
  • Cant say I have ever had anything like it, and sorry but you dont have a choice, you NEED to go to the doctor, you NEED to have a pap smear, you cant go avoiding it. What if its a cancer?!!!

Source(s): common sense

Im just saying it could be an STD.

it sounds to me like its syphilis, it looked like a pimple.

it can also be on the inside of ur mouth, but they do have a cure for it.

just google syphilis u have the EXACT sytoms of it.

Take yo a$$ to the doc! U can get it for free or really cheap

hpv